Saturday, June 7, 2008

I have changed my mind.

Dear Friends: I have decided not to write Junee Mooney right away. I have some essays (Why series) I want to post first. Essay #1 A Nation Divided; Why?...Essay #2 Women are Unhappy; Why?...Essay #3 Men Don't Know How to Run a Sucessful Marriage; Why? and more. I will keep Mystery Moon posted for a few more days and then I will archive it. This week i will set up a PO Box number. If you want a copy of my short story, Mystery Moon by Robert Kittrell send two dollars and I will send you a copy on plain paper 8 1/2 x 11, When I return to writing short stories I will eventually publish a collection bound in the traditional form. I have finished my first non-fiction book, True Stories at Papa's Knee, bio and stuff my grandfarther told me, is finished, kind of in novella form. See ya later...RCK

No comments: